It is currently November 23rd, 2017, 9:09 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: April 19th, 2017, 10:32 pm 

I'm stepping back from Track riding for a little while to save up for a new R1 to go racing with so this lovely little bike has to find a new home. The only thing this bike lacks is aftermarket cartridges in the front forks and some fresh tires. I've owned it for a little over a year and did a full refresh on it when I bought it last January/February from a member here who lives in Ft. Myers. It came pretty well setup but I put some money into the suspension, damper and new paint. It has Dunlop slicks on it that should be replaced if you want to go run low :20s at Jennings or PBIR but would give a novice or Mid-low INT person at least another full weekend on the rear and 2 on the front.

This has been a fantastic track bike for me for the past year and a couple months and will serve anyone very well in the same function. It could even be taken racing or converted back to street use as the wiring harness is all stock except for it has the common (for track only R6s) ignition bypass switch installed so it doesn't require a key

Sorry for the GIGANTIC pictures but they do give you a better look at the details of the bike. First picture was taken before the seat pad and later model forks were installed but shows the exhaust and the right side of the bike pretty well

Bike is currently painted in a Monster Yamaha Tech3 scheme:

Great running stock motor with just a bit under 17k miles on it (oil and filter changed after every track weekend)
Full Leo Vince SBK Ti exhaust
Dynojet Power Commander 3 with custom map
Quickshifter
STM Slipper clutch
Sharkskinz Full bodywork set with superbike tail (dzus fasteners throughout for quick removal and mounting)
Fresh Woodcraft(Armorbodies) seat pad
2012 front forks & fender (stock with low miles)
Fully adjustable Ohlins Rear shock sprung for 195lb rider w/ remote preload adjuster
Hyperpro Steering Damper
Vortex front fairing stay
NEX Rearsets(Identical to Vortex; uses Vortex spare parts)
Woodcraft 3pc clipons
Woodcraft case sliders on both clutch and stator sides
Vortex V3 frame sliders
BMC Race Air filter
DID 520 VX2 Chain and almost new sprockets. Stock gearing (16/48) and also a 49T rear
Stompgrip Tank pads
Renthal grips
New throttle and clutch cables
Fresh EBC race pads

I have a few spare parts that I'll throw in as well if they are wanted:
Stock forks (05) one has leaking seal
Extra Tank that looks great on the outside but is rusty on the inside
Spare rail of throttle bodies
K&N air filter
Spare Vortex pegs for rearsets
Stock Rearsets
extra levers and such as well
and a few other odds and ends....

Price is 3500$. Just the shock, bodywork and slipper clutch are equal to that when purchased on their own so that is more than fair for this package. PM me here or email at Tswartz863@yahoo.com. Bike is located in Winter Haven, FL.

PostPosted: May 27th, 2017, 8:34 pm 

SOLD!!!