It is currently December 11th, 2017, 9:19 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: RAMPAGE !!!!!!
PostPosted: August 25th, 2012, 8:34 pm 

I just pulled down every F'n political, "Lawn Care", "Day Care", "Carpet Cleaning" and whatever corcksucking sign that was stapled to a utility pole within effective firing range of my house. Once back inside the wire I applied a proper amount of hydrocarbons (just changed oil in the truck) and had myself a nice man fire.

I'm better now...

Elect John Gault 2012

AJay

PS please put them back up... nothing like watching an idiot waste $45 makes me happier.

EDIT: I was originally out there to pick up the ten mother flocking bags of trash laying in the ditch. No mail... Sooner or later I will find some of your mail.

Post subject: Re: RAMPAGE !!!!!!
PostPosted: June 5th, 2013, 1:06 pm 

LOL.. good stuff. I too hate all the "we buy houses for cash" or every other sign posted in the median or on a utility pole that clutters up the neighborhood. i think in Tampa, we have to pay (tax dollars) for a worker that does nothing but drive around pulling all these signs down they can. Or maybe it was elsewhere, but i remember seeing something about city/county workers paid to do just that..

PostPosted: June 5th, 2013, 5:45 pm 

Yes Greg, that's our tax dollars at work. The advertisers are supposed to remove them every day. They pay a person to put them out and collect them. (my friend did that when he was really hurting for bucks). Those signs aren't that cheap either. I always remove them from my area also.

PostPosted: August 7th, 2013, 1:16 pm 

AJay wrote:
EDIT: I was originally out there to pick up the ten mother flocking bags of trash laying in the ditch. No mail... Sooner or later I will find some of your mail.

You know.....I've read this rant before and somehow overlooked this edit!

People who dump their garbage anywhere are shitbums, not citizens. I also will pick up the bags and look for an address. Someday.....

I poop in their general direction. :evil:

PostPosted: August 7th, 2013, 10:00 pm 

Where I live (Hollywood, FL) they had a contest to see who could collect the most "snipe signs" in one month. Made it kind of fun.

I really like the hand written ones "earn $10,000 per month working from home" If they were making that, I think they could make a more professional sign at least :lol:

CCS EX #230
2008 EX LWSS National Champion
2nd in EX LWSS 2011 and now 2012 :( (dang you Mavros)
Ducati 1000DS
Ducati 749RS

PostPosted: December 15th, 2014, 12:34 am 

I understand what you are saying but I think there should be more comments regarding the threat that was initially started so that the pool of thoughts is attracted. Regards.

Are you worried about PW0-105 - vce exams dumps exam C4060-156 - actual tests - braindumps.com preparation? We offer up-to-dated www.hood.edu practice questions and www.brandeis.edu dumps with Sterling College exam pass guarantee of mcts training.